Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Mistake...

Red's solitary world. This page was a mistake. Actually I wanted to create a blog after I read one of my friend's blog. So I created one... not knowing I have created two blog pages.. :D
But as the master turtle says 'There are no mistakes'
or as Arjun in Zindagi na milengi dobara says ' Everything is written'.

So this is the first post on this blog. It's about mistakes. As I mentioned before there is no such a thing called mistakes. Everything has been written and they were planned to happened whether we liked it or not. The main thing is everything that has happened as a mistake has been connected with the future. There is a saying everything happens for a reason. So even a mistake happens for a reason.

One day I got a face book request from a boy from Matara. He was a totally stranger to me so I thought to reject his request. But accidentally I accepted him and next moment I said to my self ' oh what a mistake'.
But for some reason I didn't remove him then by time we became friends. Really good friends. :)
So again it has been proved that there are no mistakes.. but everything that has to be happen.
:D
Cheers!!!

4 comments:

  1. මම බය උනා මාතර යාළුවා කිව්ව හැටියේ ඒ මමද කියලා :)

    අනූ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. no no..it is not you Anu... :) he is one of my best friend now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. :D mechchara post dekalath palaweni eka den ne dekke. `hemadema wenne hodatai kiyanawa ne.e nisa mistake wenneth hodata wenna ethi ne. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hikz..ekane.. :D oya eka dekala nene.. hehe.. eth man eka kalin kiwwa neh? mistake eka gena?? hehe..

      Delete

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]