Seize the day my friend!!


Life is a strange thing. We find the darkness in most unexpected places and sometimes we find light when we least expect it. Why it always has to be this way? okay I'm not say anything about that. Who knows.. maybe the person who ever is writing our fate likes this whole "unexpected" thing. 

But we all regret about our past. Not the whole thing. But some incidents, some mistakes that we did, or some decisions. we regret about those. Everyone has a past that they are not really proud of. If I'm talking about myself. oh gosh.. I have lot of things that I'm not proud of. And there are things I wish if I could turn back. Things I have told to people. Thing I have done. Things I should have done. and Things that I should have told ect..

but unfortunately whole time traveling thing is only a sci-fi thing yet. I really don't think it will become real either. I don't want it to become real. I know.. you are not agree with me for that. You want to go back in time and make everything right. I believe going against the nature would never bring any good to anyone. 

In real world we can't turn back the time. What done was done and it never can be changed at any cost. We can't forget it either. Once when I was totally down in mentally I was crying, actually screaming.. I told him.."I wish If I never told those words to you".. his answer was simple.. "nobody can change the history".
yes.. it is history now. Neither you nor me can change it. or forget it. We have to live with it

but that doesn't mean we have to dwell in the past. Dwelling in the past means we are not matured enough to accept the fact that no-one can changed the history. We will never be able to get rid from those dark shadows which are coming through past. They will always attack us. Nothing will stay buried forever. They will come up time to time. Even buildings which were buried under sand for thousands year are coming up. As a fact people love digging. So obviously someday someone will dig your past as well. But if you have a shield to face them you will be safe. 

A shield?? you might think I'm crazy. Maybe I am. Because I'm trying to have a shield to face to my past. Actually it is a very recent past. I don't know whether I could call it history yet. But I think I can. Because that past is seems buried forever.

When past is not bothering we worry about future. What will happen tomorrow? what we will be in 10 years by now. who knows..maybe you will be a corpse?? or just a memory? No-one knows it. As Miley Cirus says.."there is no guarantee, that this life is easy.." no it is not easy. but it is not hard as we think it is. Since our childhood this whole worrying about future concept is being planted by adults. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" "hikz.. who the hell knows?" I think John Lenon had the best answer for that. "Wanna be happy". That's what we all need. To be happy.

why do you think to be happy we have to worry about tomorrow? no.. happiness is lies right withing you. All you have to do is find it. 


Life is a carousel. It is a party. But the problem is we don't see it. The party is now. It was not yesterday, not tomorrow either. It is today. We spent a lot of time regretting about yesterday and worrying about tomorrow. And we complain we never get a chance to enjoy our lives. Don't make planes. Don't have major expectations. Seize the day my friend.. Live today.... 
cheers!!!

Comments

  1. Once you can fly faster the sound of life, then you can travel to the past! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hikz.. but I like the way it is now.. because going against the nature will destroy everything..and thank you for ur comment.. I was thinking that i wouldn't get any for this.. ;)

      Delete
  2. It's better to worry about the future than worrying about past... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that is true... but that worries sometimes can drive us crazy..so the best thing is stick to the present.. :D thanx for the comment..

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yeah.. Let's go Party tonight.. :D

      Delete
    2. [im]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Bvrwx6kj_mc/SpM5tWhwgvI/AAAAAAAACUw/K5HuxQWuTWM/s400/lets-party-red-dress.gif[/im]

      Delete
  4. කියවන්න කම්මැලියි..
    පස්සෙ කියවන්නං..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. හා කමක් නැ..
      ආවට එකට තැන්කූ..ඈ :D

      Delete
  5. හෙට මේක කියවන්න විදේශ ආධාරයක් අර ගන්නවා.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. හිහිහි.. ඔව් ඔව්..එයා කියලා දෙයි.. :D

      Delete
  6. ආපෝ මං බැලුව එත් මගේ කට තුවාල උනේ ඇයි කියලා...හික්ස්

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. හයියූ.. කලින් හිතුවා නම් මට ප්‍රථමාධාර පෙට්ටියකුත් යටින් දාන්න තිබ්බා..හිහිහි..

      Delete
  7. අම්බෝ... කඩ්ඩ පෝස්ට් එකක් !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. මොකෝ අනේ කඩ්ඩට ඔච්චර කැපිලි ආහ්?? :p

      Delete
  8. The reality.

    Sometimes I also had thinkings that why can't we live in wonderworld. Sometimes I am expecting time machines as in science fictions. Sometimes the machine that Harry Potter used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't live in wonderland because life is not a movies. :) but you can make it a wonderland if you want.. thank u...

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. මොකෝ තුවාල වුනාදෝ?? :)

      Delete
  10. Good One! Cheerz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. කියෙව්වා නොකියෙව්වා ඔහේ කොමෙන්ටුවක් දාන්න ආපු ඔක්කෝලටම තැන්කූ හොඳේ.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! akki ....


    Good Luck :)


    I extremely love your views :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooops! I suppose life is like a baloon... If we do not know how to manipulate, it will flow here 'n there. So we have to guide it to the correct destination in time. Anyway... glamorous ideas nangi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. a balloon.. never thought that way.. :) thank you aiya..
      cheers..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]

Popular posts from this blog

~සුභ උපන්දිනක් තාත්තා~ Happy Birthday dad~

~සොෆීගේ ලෝකය~ "Sophie's World"

මා නම් සඳකි පොළවට බට..