I'm a Happy Girl..

After a long time thought to put a letter in English. Actually I started this as an English blog and now it has become a blog of both languages.. hi hi hi.. no-one can predict future. But that is a good thing. I wish if I can write in Tamil then I would be able to make this blog is a place for everyone and anyone. Okay. My letter is not about my blog or the languages that I know and I write. This is about me. But it the message can be applicable to anyone.

Yesterday was the first day in my second year in university. It was a another normal day. But there was something strange in it. When I look back at my first year it feels like a century.

Things have changed a lot after a year. Some people who were with us at the beginning are not with us now. Some who weren't with us are with us now. They who we blame has proved themselves...and they who we praised also had proved themselves that they don't deserve it.

I learnt a lot about people in last year. Lot of things that I never ever learnt in my whole life. Maybe that's why I feel it like a century.

Some people gave bad names to me just because I'm too friendly with them. Some called me in names because I'm not friendly with them that much. But at the end they showed their weakness not mine.

Sometime I failed in my life. Sometimes I cried for things. And then with the time I learnt those things have never deserved my tears. It taught me not to cry for things which never deserve my tears.

I don't say I'm not crying. Sometimes now also I cry for things. But again I get up in my feet and start walking.  Life was really hard in last year. But then I thought everything is hard..there is nothing easy in life.

I know I have changed now. Things I believe has changed. I have become more matured than last year. I will trust anyone to talk but I will not not trust anyone I talk. That is the biggest lesson I ever learnt in last year.

Life is flowing again.. And I know I will face to so many problems in future also. They will call me more names.. and they will push my down again. But I will get up anytime they push me down.

Anyone can say anything but at the end it is only me who knows me best. But again I also still don't know who am I so how did someone else know it?
That is really funny..isn't it? they don't themselves even but they judge other people saying "I know about her/ him" .We should ask back "do you know about you?" from them.

But this is life.. Journey is hard but remember one thing "they make rumors about one who is the cynosure of world" . Be happy if they spread rumors.. They who know you knows the best about you and other who accept those rumors don't know who are them even.

I have learnt my lesson  and I'm a HAPPY GIRL...It is time for you to learn yours..
Cheers!!

Comments

  1. " this is life.. Journey is hard but remember one thing "they make rumors about one who is the cynosure of world" . Be happy if they spread rumors.. They who know you knows the best about you and other who accept those rumors don't know who are them even." interesting quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much unknown admirer.. :)
    have a nice day..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first time in your blog.
    nice post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life Is Flowing Again.. I Really Like That! ... And I Like Everything Else To :P Slowly You Have An Increase Of Fans.. Have You Noticed:P Keep Writing Dear! All The Best For Everything : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Madhuranga aiya -: thanx for visiting to my blog.. hope you would come again.. :)

    @Kin-: yes.. I noticed it and happy to know lot of people are reading my blog.. thank you Arju.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]

Popular posts from this blog

~සුභ උපන්දිනක් තාත්තා~ Happy Birthday dad~

~සොෆීගේ ලෝකය~ "Sophie's World"

මා නම් සඳකි පොළවට බට..