They confessed.. Silently

[She]
We met on a sunny day
in the park suddenly
he smiled so did I
we both sat on the bench
in a corner of 
all our own..
waited so long
hoping and praying so hard
till he say a word..
he didn't say anything..
I wished him to hear
the voice in my heart
sadly I knew he never heard
all he did was watching my eyes
it's time to leave
which never is mine
silently I stood up
holding love in heart
hiding it in a deep place
I walked away..

[He]
It all began one day
we met in a park suddenly
our eyes met each other
but we didn't speak a word
though we didn't say it
our love was chatting all the time
I heard the sound of her heart
through the silent between us
I loved to watch her eyes
speaking sparkling eyes
her eyes says her love
which is deep and silent
I love to watch her love
so silent and gentle..
It all ended
when she decided to walk away..
I don't know why
but she walked away
silently..
just like her love
she walked away..

Comments

  1. හ්ම්ම්ම්ම්.......
    ඇයි මෙහෙම උනේ???

    අනූ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. අනේ මන්දා...
    නිහඬබව තේරුම් ගන්න බැරිවෙලා..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]

Popular posts from this blog

~සුභ උපන්දිනක් තාත්තා~ Happy Birthday dad~

~සොෆීගේ ලෝකය~ "Sophie's World"

මා නම් සඳකි පොළවට බට..